Thursday 19 April 2012

PADRAIG SAYS THANK YOU


The Padraig Harrington Charitable Foundation successfully raised over $200,000 for Gerard Byrne who was recently paralysed from the waist down in a car accident. Padraig wore the branding of IdentityX, Clune Construction and Blarney.com over a three week period including The Masters.

Padraig said, “On behalf of the Padraig Harrington Charitable Foundation and my family I would like to say thank you most sincerely to IdentityX, Clune Construction and Blarney.com, who all supported this important initiative. Together they helped us raise over $200,000 which will go some way towards helping Gerard and his family adapt to their unfortunate changed circumstances. I am very thankful to everyone involved for making this possible.”

Gerard said “I am very grateful to Padraig, his sponsors and IdentityX, Clune Construction and Blarney.com for each playing their part in helping us at this difficult time. It has been a very tough few months since my accident but this support has given my family a real boost and will be invaluable as we adjust to our new situation. I wish Padraig every success for the season ahead.”

No comments:

Post a Comment